Building 8 was renovated and developed to complement Building 6. The building includes 3 front facing commercial spaces, 16 office studios and 7 private office spaces.
The 3 front facing spaces range in size from 1600 sf. to 4200 sf. All three of these spaces are currently rented.
- Rare Beauty Brands acquires and incubates high potential indie beauty brands. They then partner with brand founders, leveraging their experienced team, retail relationships, global supply chain and fresh capital to help them scale their brands faster and more efficiently.
- Go Live & Lively Wellness products are formulated to be an optimal combination of complex probiotic strains and essential prebiotics. Their proprietary blends consist of clinically-tested probiotics coupled with the highest quality prebiotic sugars and prebiotic soluble fibers necessary for the probiotics to consume, grow and flourish – therefore playing a key role in health and wellness by assisting and maintaining the body's digestive, metabolic and immune functions.
- Strateres is an audio, video, light and shade company. Their approach is simple: they seamlessly blend audio, video, lighting control, motorized shading and control solutions with interior and exterior spaces, while giving their dealers and vendors the best service and support available. They pride ourselves on offering high-end, high-tech and design services with the most advanced documentation and cloud based information of any rep group in the country.
The 16 office studios are similar to the spaces in Building 6. Located on Main Street, these spaces range in size from 230 – 340 sf with a 40′ open ceiling concept, speckled sky lights, and concrete floors.
Building 8 also includes 7 smaller “commercial style” office spaces in the back of the building. They range in size from 375 – 595 sf with large windows, glass doors, 9-1/2 foot ceilings and a view of our back courtyard. These studios offer privacy for those who want a confidential, creative environment.
- Neponset River Regional Chamber
- Talent Resources
- M-2 Partners
- Pinnacle Technology Partners
- Diamond Guild
Our amenities include a shared cowork space in Building 6 with a conference room, huddle spaces and a kitchenette. Our spaces are ideal for a variety of tenants such as creative consultants, artists, innovators, entrepreneurs and small business owners.
We are very excited to have added the Neponset River Regional Chamber of Commerce to our community. This organization brings with it hundreds of business members as well as networking opportunities, business assistance, educational events and economic development. We will be working with the chamber to create more events around business development and innovation.
On the second floor of Building 8 is the David Bieber Archives. This is one of the largest pop-culture collection in the United States. The Archives has the goods, preserving more than 1,000,000 pieces of memorabilia, including: vinyl albums, 45s, CDs, cassettes, 8-tracks, reel-to-reels, videos, DVDs, comics, posters, record store and movie theatre displays, promo items, books, magazines, newspapers, fanzines, photos, press kits, autographs, political banners, artwork, toys and games, commemorative bottles and cans, instruments, TVs, stereos, radios, telephones, assorted electronics, apparel, furniture, packaging, signage, and miscellaneous ephemera. The Sneaker Museum as well as Invasion Group, Ltd are also contained within the archive.
If you are tired of working from home or in a “hard to find” office space, become a member of the Norwood Space Center community. This is a creative work environment for collaboration and community building.