The Norwood Space Center is a community of members including tenants and Cowork NSC members occupying a wide range of spaces with artists, entrepreneurs, manufacturers and business professionals, all working together to enhance their businesses.
As we navigate COVID-19 and it’s variants, we want you to feel safe where you work. Norwood Space Center and Cowork NSC have coordinated efforts to create this document of guidelines and best practices for all community members. We need to work as a team to make sure this plan succeeds. We reconfigured work areas to ensure social distancing, provide plenty of hand sanitizers and wipes to keep workstations clean, offering masks for use in public areas and additional cleaning personnel to wipe down heavy traffic areas during the day. Our facility will be sanitized nightly so that every day you feel safe about returning to work. Look for signage on the walls and floor as well as standing banners for standard protocol once inside the facility.
We are providing all members and their employees' access to Cowork NSC’s Wobbe platform for purposes of enhancing communication, posting notices, and change in plans and ask that you provide all member and employee names, email addresses, and telephone numbers for access and notifications.
Please feel free to contact Dave with any questions or concerns. We are here to help you navigate the new norm.
- Keep social distancing.
- Disinfect what you touch, before and after.
- Masks are required for guests and the unvaccinated, vaccinated workers do not have to wear masks, please upload your card to WOBBE.
- Wash your hands with soap and hot water.
- Use sanitizer regularly, especially after touching something others can touch.
- Stay home if you are sick or feeling unwell.
- Stay updated with COVID information on our website.
As safe as Home,
Product as your office
- Cleanliness Supply Stations
- Supplies to Stay Clean and Healthy
- Air Quality
- Communal Items
- Keeping Your Distance
- New Guest Protocol
We have you covered
- Cleanliness supply stations will be strategically placed for quick and easy access with masks, hand sanitizer, and disinfecting wipes.
- Disinfecting wipes to wipe down areas before and after use.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Waste baskets to ensure you that you do not have to wander far to find one.
- Tissues and/or paper towels for an easy solution to grab a door knob while having a barrier.
We went Touchless
- Automatic soap dispensers in bathrooms and the cafe.
- Hand dryers or pull style paper towel dispensers in bathroom.
- Detailed instructions will be provided for using the speakerphone feature of our handheld phones.
- Disposable paper products will be provided throughout the space for those “need to touch” areas.
- BONUS - Norwood Space Center will provide a keychain “no touch” tool for each member. Ask the community manager for a keychain.
Keeping the air virus free
We use state-of-the-art air distribution systems and work with our cleaners to come nightly to disinfect all major touch point areas at Norwood Space Center
Distance while working
- We are lowering capacity in the open space and meeting rooms.
- We are adding space dividers between many of the open coworking seats.
- We are providing more space between desks in each neighborhood by removing seats at the desks that should remain empty to adhere to the six foot requirement.
- We are adding a density tracker to Wobbe so members can know how many people are in the space at all times.
- We are lifting time restrictions so members can work when they feel safest, before 9 AM or after 5 PM.
- Enjoy outside seating available in the courtyard.
Distance in common areas
- Directional arrows will be on floors to cut down on cross traffic.
- 6 ft markers will be on the floors in high traffic, queue forming areas such as the printer, the coffee maker, refrigerator and community manager.
- Check Wobbe to see who is currently in the space. There will be a green circle next to their profile if they are in the space that day. You can also just SLACK them from the new Cowork NSC slack channel!