Date and Time
October 28, 2021 @ 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Scent is one of the strongest triggers we have to tap into our memory bank. Ever inhale the scent of a sugar cookie candle and it brings you back to your grandmother’s kitchen? At our kick-off series event, Design & Unwine’d, you’ll have the opportunity to dive into not only the design of styling your home with candles, but having the opportunity to create your own custom scents! To kick off the night, we will have seasonal bite-sized appetizers, Fall themed sangria & Palomas, as well as a little dessert to sweeten the night. Next on the list will be a room-by-room guide for the best scents for each room, and how to style different spaces with candles, which will be led by Nest + Company founder & head designer, Tracy. Lastly, you will work with the lovely ladies from Feather + Finn to create two custom candles of our own to take home! We can’t wait to see you!
when | Thursday, October 28th | 5-7pm
where | Little Birds Event Space
83 Morse Street, Suite 4F
Norwood, MA 02062
what | Designed + Unwine’d Candle Pouring Workshop
cost | $100 per person
what you will learn |
- the best scents for each room
- how to style different spaces with candles
- how to pour a candle
- how to blend scents
- tips + tricks to care for your candle to achieve a clean burn
what you will receive |
- all the materials + supplies to pour ( 1 ) 11.5oz tumbler + ( 1 ) 6oz tin
- individually packed appetizers + seasonal drinks will be served
- f+f matte sticker
- 20% off promo code to feather + finn online store
- $10 off Nest + Company’s own custom candle – Roost
keep in mind |
- candles take a few hours to cure, please coordinate a pick-up time to pick up your candles at Nest + Co.
- this is a 21+ event
- masks are required except when guests are eating + drinking
Tickets: Click here.
limited tickets to be sold
due to unforeseen circumstances related to COVID-19 dates are subject to change + rescheduled, if you can not attend the rescheduled date a full refund will be given.